Thursday, July 29, 2010

Why? In relation to American Companies...

So I don't get it.  Jayson and I have been thinking about getting a new car (or atleast a gently used one) for awhile now.  We have been thinking about sending the Camaro and possibly the Protege on their way and taking the money to get a bigger car for our family.  My question is, why do car dealers think that used cars are the same price as new cars, and then why do they think that new cars need to cost so much?!  And don't get me started on their financing!

Then, cell phones.  Why do you have to have a data plan with virtually every single phone and then why don't the phones that don't require the data plan never have the features you are looking for?  And why do almost all the phones contain touch screens?  I seriously think the phone companies know these things always malfunction and need insurance!  Talk about a pre-meditated fleecing of America.  And another thing, I don't understand, why do people who have perfectly good (brand new) phones think they need another new phone?  I can't believe the number of individuals at the cell phone store today who were purchasing (at full price) brand new phones, to replace their already new model cell phones!

Ok, I think I am done venting!  Just so annoyed today with the marketing world!

1 comment:

Mary said...

count me as a blog stalker now;)