Monday, July 26, 2010

The Back to School Bug has BIT!

I have spent so much time planning and trying to decide how to make my classroom this school year special.  I just spent about $12.00 to make a learning rug for my classroom.  I took beach mats and duck tape then connected the mats together to create one large mat for my students to sit on.  The best part is that it is lightweight and easy to roll up so it will be a sinch to move!  I also have been making student pouches to place on the back of my student's chairs so I don't end up with a bunch of misplaced paper.  I love being able to apply some of the things that I saw in other classrooms last year in my own this year.  Its will be a new slate and a new start.  I will have to post pictures when the final product is finished!  I can't wait to see how things turn out.

No comments: