Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My Little Worm

So it is official, my little boy is mobile!  Kayson is quickly perfecting his army crawl and is constantly practicing the crawling stance, (this has been happening for about a week).  He likes to get into the stance, rock forward and backward, and then when he tries to go forward he bends his little elbows instead of keeping them straight and crumples into a ball on the floor.  It is so cute to watch!

It is pretty crazy now, we can't even leave him on his tummy without him wiggling down the hallway after us.  I have to admit, I wasn't planning on having to worry about everything else in the house so early, but Kayson is like me, an early crawler.

I can't wait to see how long it is before he is completely mobile and getting into everything!  So fun!  I love being a Mom!

No comments: