Monday, August 9, 2010

I NEED a Project!

So I pretty much finished my classroom today.  Other then Circuiting out some words for wall labels in the classroom and getting them hung up, I really have nothing else to do; which has now got me wanting another project to do.  Even the painting at my parent's is done! 

I guess I could over the top and make massively huge animals to put on the walls and get some more butcher paper and poster putty and make my classroom more into an ocean.  Or I could create some posters for the class and laminate them to put rules and goals on.  So I guess I just thought of some more projects to do.  This year I guess my motto at school is going to be "Go Big or Go Home"!  I guess we will see how time goes.

I still want a constructive project to do.  Maybe I will talk my parents into helping me create the bookcase/shelving unit I want to make, since the other piece of furniture I want to get for my place is apparently only a thing of my dreams and doesn't exsist on KSL, Craigslist, or any of the furniture stores.  Hopefully, I will be able to humor this urge to do something big soon without driving myself into the poor house or maybe I will feel better when this stupid "nesting" thing goes away.  For some reason I thought this urge was suppose to happen before you have a baby and then disapate, not come after you have your baby and then last for months.  Oh well...we will just have to see what happens!

1 comment:

Skyler and Melissa said...

you should take up quilting. i went to joann's with jocelyn and julie today and they had some hecka cute fabric! jocey and i are making a baby quilt for one of the cousins and then im making a halloween quilt. (yeah i know... im lame, but its something to do). miss your face!